G500 Ethernet Option Card
Galt Electric G500 series dual-port Ethernet option card
EtherNet/IP (DLR), Modbus/TCP, BACnet/IP, PROFINET IO (MRP), IEC 61850, CC-Link IE Field Basic, SLMP, MELSEC MC Protocol, and AB CSP Industrial Ethernet connectivity for Galt Electric G500 series inverters.
Supported Ethernet Protocols
- CC-Link IE Field Basic
- Allen-Bradley CSP (PCCC, AB Ethernet) – included in the EtherNet/IP driver
- EtherNet/IP (with DLR support for redundant ring topologies)
- IEC 61850
- Mitsubishi MELSEC (MC Protocol)
- PROFINET IO (with MRP support for redundant ring topologies)
The G500ETH multiprotocol communication interface provides Ethernet-based network connectivity to the Galt Electric G500 series inverters.
The G500ETH provides dual RJ-45 ports with an embedded IEEE 802.3 10BASE-T/100BASE-TX Ethernet switch and supports star, daisy-chain, and redundant ring topologies. The shielded RJ-45 connectors accept standard CAT5-type 8-conductor unshielded twisted-pair (UTP) patch cables. MDI/MDI-X auto-crossover allows the use of any combination of straight-through and cross-over Ethernet cables. The interface card supports multiple protocols simultaneously.
Support for redundancy protocols, such as MRP (Media Redundancy Protocol) and DLR (Device Level Ring), allow for fast recovery and high availability.
A configurable network timeout action can also be programmed that allows parameters to have their own unique "fail-safe" conditions in the event of a network interruption.
- Quick Installation Guide (May 2020)
- User's Manual (September 2020)
- Modbus TCP Server-Side Timeout Processing
- The latest firmware is included in the latest Galt Electric Configuration Studio
The Galt Electric Configuration Studio is required to view, edit, and download configurations.
Sample Application Programs